RSS

Recent Posts

My radio debut
Divorce Coaching
Six week wellness coaching course
Yogabeats with David Sye
Mindful self enquiry

Categories

Divorce Coaching
Energy Balance
Energy Exercise
Energy foods
wellness coaching
powered by

My Blog

Mindful self enquiry

So today during our meditation we looked at mindful self enquiry, so what does this mean?  Over the weekend I was with a group of people who talked about meditation and 'emptying your mind'.  I came to mindfulness after years of believing that it was indeed about emptying your mind, mine is always so busy I could never achieve that.  When I found mindfulness I learnt that it was indeed about 'watching your thoughts or feelings' as to empty your mind in this time of so much 'stuff' is impossible! The self enquiry comes when we WATCH our thoughts or feelings, where they are taking us - the future? the past? and just accepting today that is our experience.  When we don't try to change this, but simply BE with it and afterwards maybe ask questions of ourselves - why am I always in the past/future? Why do I always worry about things that aren't tangible? Why do my thoughts take me to such places? And acknowledge today that is simply MY experience, and thats ok, that is when the acceptance comes in, and the peace and calm that we cannot judge ourselves for such thoughts or feelings.  Simply being in the present moment, using our breath and awareness we can come to such acceptance <3

7 Comments to Mindful self enquiry:

Comments RSS
college paper writing on 19 April 2017 07:32
You make walking a blog appearance clean. The overall look of your net website is superb, in addition to the content material cloth! Thanks masses for sharing. i am very impressed with the useful resource of the way you share first-rate and precious content material.
Reply to comment

expert assignment writer on 04 July 2017 12:25
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.
Reply to comment

help on 05 July 2017 07:31
Magnificent post.I actually like your website and crave to get more minutia and figures about it. large large large delight provide me more minutia and numbers about it.
Reply to comment

men leather jackets on 14 July 2017 06:31
When we are going through a difficult stage of life, it is really tough to concentrate on different things that must be going on in our surrounding
Reply to comment

assignment writing on 13 March 2018 07:01
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.
Reply to comment

marvel jackets on 04 June 2018 13:19
Your content seems to be very attractive. The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. Captain America Avengers Infinity War 2018 Black Biker Mens Real Leather Jacket Avengers Infinity War 2018 Tony Stark RDJ Camouflage Mens Hoodie Black Jacket
Reply to comment

free robux on 13 July 2018 07:14
Hey friends if you want more and more free robux then must try my link to get lots of robux for free.
Reply to comment